The minute a client leaves our office, things start to change. They get a little older each day, assets increase or decrease, health improves or gets worse, they move or change phone numbers, or the law changes. The list goes on and on.
Estate Plans Need Maintenance
Estate plans are just like cars and trucks and need maintenance, but when do you take it into the shop? We offer a proactive program, our Annual Client Relationship Service, to attempt to help clients monitor life changes and provide clients a means of reporting them to us and a low-cost means of speaking to us if needed.
This service includes:
- Estate planning document storage;
- Copies of your planning documents emailed or mailed to you as needed;
- Notary services as needed;
- Our annual newsletter;
- An annual phone call or email response to general inquiries (up to 20 minutes); and
- Our annual “status” report card mailed to you each December, by which we intend to request that you provide us with any changes or concerns that you have experienced over the year.
The best part is that this service only costs $50 a year and the first year is free. Payment is collected in 5-year increments ($250), which earned on receipt. Our Annual Client Relationship Service does not include, nor require, that we take any legal action on your part. It is not an ongoing attorney-client relationship.
To learn more about Brennan & Rogers, PLLC, visit our website at www.brennanrogers.com.